Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Abdelfattah El Agha moves to FC Masr
Syrian international Abdelfattah El-Agha has moved to FC Masr from Baghdad FC.
The 32-year-old striker has joined Egyptian second division side FC Masr from Iraqi side Baghdad FC.
This is the third Egyptian club El-Agha has joined after playing for Wadi Degla between 2010 and 2015 and then moving to El Gouna for one year.
Abdelfattah El-Agha has 40 caps for Syria scoring six times, with his first call up coming in 2004.
It is worth noting that FC Masr are a Cairo based club that were formed in 2009.