Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Congo release final 23-man squad for match against Egypt
Congo manager Pierre Lechantre has released his final 23-man squad for their upcoming 2018 World Cup qualifying match against Egypt.
The French manager has included eight foreign-based players for Congo’s clash with Egypt on October 9th in Brazzaville.
Goalkeepers: Wolfrigon Mongondza (Diables Noirs), Pavelh Ndzila (Etoile du Congo), Gildas Mouyabi (La Mancha).
Defenders: Boris Moubhio (AC Léopards de Dolisie), Carof Bakoua (AC Léopards de Dolisie), Gloire Yila Dibata (Léopards de Dolisie), Imouélé Ngampio (JST), Beranger Itoua (Cara), Saboukoulou (Patronage Sainte-Anne), Guy Ndanga (JSP), Baudry Marvin (Zulte Waregem, Belgium).
Midfielders: Dua Stanislas Ankira (AC Léopards de Dolisie), Kessel Tsiba Moukassa (Diables Noirs), Cedrick Olongo (BNG), Alexandre Obambo (AS Cheminots), Jordan Massengo (Union Saint Gilloise, Belgium)
Attackers: Ismael Ankobo (AS Kondzo), Delarge Dzon (Osmanlisport, Turkey), Doré Ferebory (SCO Angers, France), Thievy Bifouma (Bastia, France), Prince Vini Ibara (Club Bizertin, Tunisia), Sylvère Ganvoula Mboussy (Waterloo, Belgium), Fabrice Nguessi Ondama (Wydad Casablanca, Morocco).
Egypt’s 24-man squad announced by Hector Cuper for this match included nine-foreign based players.