Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Frank De Boer credits Mohamed Salah for Inter mistakes
In the post match conference, Internazionale manager and former Netherlands international Frank De Boer stated that his side didn’t deserve to lose.
De Boer added that Mohamed Salah caused his team problems and made them make mistakes. He said, “In the first half we made many mistakes, especially involving [Mohamed] Salah who is very fast and caused us a lot of problems.”
Roma manager Luciano Spalletti also praised Mohamed Salah’s performance today saying he was ‘superb’.
Roma will face second placed Napoli in their next Serie A match on 15th October.