Mohamed Elneny took park in the “Impossible Behind The Goal Shot” challenge...
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
Momo Sissoko joins FC Pune City as marquee player
Former Liverpool and Juventus midfielder Mohamed Sissoko, has signed for FC Pune City as their marquee player for the third season of the Indian Super League.
Pune City signed Sissoko after Iceland legend Eidur Gudjohnsen, the team’s original marquee player, had to exit the tournament due to an ankle injury.
The 31-year-old is the youngest marquee player to join the Indian Super League, which kicked off on Saturday, and runs until December.
Sissoko was part of the Liverpool squad that won the Community Shield and FA Cup in 2006. He also won the UEFA Super Cups back-to-back 2004 and 2005, and the UEFA Champions League in 2005 in Liverpool’s memorable comeback against AC Milan.
The former Mali international revealed, “The moment FC Pune City expressed their interest and discussed their plans, I knew this was the challenge I would love to take up.”