KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Former Cameroonian defender Rigobert Song between life and death
The 40-year-old suffered from a brain aneurism and was rushed to Yaounde Practicing Hospital before bein transferred to Central Des Ugence de Yaounde.
Uncle of ex-Barcelona midfielder, Alex Song, Rigobert is set to be transferred to France for better health care.
The whole football community has taken to social media to wish Song well.
— Samuel Eto’o (@setoo9) October 2, 2016
Our thoughts are with Rigobert Song and his family at this time. pic.twitter.com/wIzoxrg8U3
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) October 3, 2016
Thoughts with #RigobertSong and family… Hope he pulls through
— Robbie Fowler (@Robbie9Fowler) October 2, 2016
Song made 417 appearances in various European clubs, scoring 11 goals, as well as playing 137 games and scoring 5 goals with his national team, Cameroon.