Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Former Cameroonian defender Rigobert Song between life and death
The 40-year-old suffered from a brain aneurism and was rushed to Yaounde Practicing Hospital before bein transferred to Central Des Ugence de Yaounde.
Uncle of ex-Barcelona midfielder, Alex Song, Rigobert is set to be transferred to France for better health care.
The whole football community has taken to social media to wish Song well.
— Samuel Eto’o (@setoo9) October 2, 2016
Our thoughts are with Rigobert Song and his family at this time. pic.twitter.com/wIzoxrg8U3
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) October 3, 2016
Thoughts with #RigobertSong and family… Hope he pulls through
— Robbie Fowler (@Robbie9Fowler) October 2, 2016
Song made 417 appearances in various European clubs, scoring 11 goals, as well as playing 137 games and scoring 5 goals with his national team, Cameroon.