The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Former Cameroonian defender Rigobert Song between life and death
The 40-year-old suffered from a brain aneurism and was rushed to Yaounde Practicing Hospital before bein transferred to Central Des Ugence de Yaounde.
Uncle of ex-Barcelona midfielder, Alex Song, Rigobert is set to be transferred to France for better health care.
The whole football community has taken to social media to wish Song well.
— Samuel Eto’o (@setoo9) October 2, 2016
Our thoughts are with Rigobert Song and his family at this time. pic.twitter.com/wIzoxrg8U3
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) October 3, 2016
Thoughts with #RigobertSong and family… Hope he pulls through
— Robbie Fowler (@Robbie9Fowler) October 2, 2016
Song made 417 appearances in various European clubs, scoring 11 goals, as well as playing 137 games and scoring 5 goals with his national team, Cameroon.