Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Former Cameroonian defender Rigobert Song between life and death
The 40-year-old suffered from a brain aneurism and was rushed to Yaounde Practicing Hospital before bein transferred to Central Des Ugence de Yaounde.
Uncle of ex-Barcelona midfielder, Alex Song, Rigobert is set to be transferred to France for better health care.
The whole football community has taken to social media to wish Song well.
— Samuel Eto’o (@setoo9) October 2, 2016
Our thoughts are with Rigobert Song and his family at this time. pic.twitter.com/wIzoxrg8U3
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) October 3, 2016
Thoughts with #RigobertSong and family… Hope he pulls through
— Robbie Fowler (@Robbie9Fowler) October 2, 2016
Song made 417 appearances in various European clubs, scoring 11 goals, as well as playing 137 games and scoring 5 goals with his national team, Cameroon.