Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Former Cameroonian defender Rigobert Song between life and death
The 40-year-old suffered from a brain aneurism and was rushed to Yaounde Practicing Hospital before bein transferred to Central Des Ugence de Yaounde.
Uncle of ex-Barcelona midfielder, Alex Song, Rigobert is set to be transferred to France for better health care.
The whole football community has taken to social media to wish Song well.
— Samuel Eto’o (@setoo9) October 2, 2016
Our thoughts are with Rigobert Song and his family at this time. pic.twitter.com/wIzoxrg8U3
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) October 3, 2016
Thoughts with #RigobertSong and family… Hope he pulls through
— Robbie Fowler (@Robbie9Fowler) October 2, 2016
Song made 417 appearances in various European clubs, scoring 11 goals, as well as playing 137 games and scoring 5 goals with his national team, Cameroon.