Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Spalletti: Salah superb but not great defensively
In an interview with ASRoma.com, Roma’s manager spoke about how he sees Mohamed Salah as ‘superb’. “He’s a superb player and I think he’d be right at home in the English game because with such searing pace he just leaves you for dead over 60 meters,” Spalletti claimed.
The 57-year-old manager then added that the Egypt international needs to work on the defensive side of his game. He said, “He’s not great defensively, so when he doesn’t take his chances up front it’s tough, especially against big teams like Inter who make life hard for you.”
This comes after AS Roma beat Inter Milan 2-1 in the Serie A moving Salah’s side to 3rd in the league after seven games.
Roma face second placed Napoli away on the 15th October after the international break.