Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Swansea City appoint former Egypt manager Bob Bradley
Swansea City have appointed former Egypt manager Bob Bradley as their head coach.
The 58-year-old has joined Swansea City after Francesco Guidolin was sacked after a poor run of form.
Bradley will become the first-ever American to manage a Premier League club.
Bob managed Egypt for two years between 2011 and 2013, after nearly leading Egypt to a World Cup place.
Prior to managing Egypt he managed the United States national team between 2006 and 2011.
He had two short spells at Stabaek and Le Havre before moving to the Swans.