Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Swansea City appoint former Egypt manager Bob Bradley
The 58-year-old has joined Swansea City after Francesco Guidolin was sacked after a poor run of form.
Bradley will become the first-ever American to manage a Premier League club.
Bob managed Egypt for two years between 2011 and 2013, after nearly leading Egypt to a World Cup place.
Prior to managing Egypt he managed the United States national team between 2006 and 2011.
He had two short spells at Stabaek and Le Havre before moving to the Swans.