Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
Swansea City appoint former Egypt manager Bob Bradley
The 58-year-old has joined Swansea City after Francesco Guidolin was sacked after a poor run of form.
Bradley will become the first-ever American to manage a Premier League club.
Bob managed Egypt for two years between 2011 and 2013, after nearly leading Egypt to a World Cup place.
Prior to managing Egypt he managed the United States national team between 2006 and 2011.
He had two short spells at Stabaek and Le Havre before moving to the Swans.