KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Swansea City appoint former Egypt manager Bob Bradley
The 58-year-old has joined Swansea City after Francesco Guidolin was sacked after a poor run of form.
Bradley will become the first-ever American to manage a Premier League club.
Bob managed Egypt for two years between 2011 and 2013, after nearly leading Egypt to a World Cup place.
Prior to managing Egypt he managed the United States national team between 2006 and 2011.
He had two short spells at Stabaek and Le Havre before moving to the Swans.