Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Swansea City appoint former Egypt manager Bob Bradley
Swansea City have appointed former Egypt manager Bob Bradley as their head coach.
The 58-year-old has joined Swansea City after Francesco Guidolin was sacked after a poor run of form.
Bradley will become the first-ever American to manage a Premier League club.
Bob managed Egypt for two years between 2011 and 2013, after nearly leading Egypt to a World Cup place.
Prior to managing Egypt he managed the United States national team between 2006 and 2011.
He had two short spells at Stabaek and Le Havre before moving to the Swans.