Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Modibo Maïga signs for UAE side Ittihad Kalba
The 29-year-old scored 11 goals for Al-Nasr, including two braces and one hat-trick, during the 2015/16 season before agreeing to mutually terminate his contract with the club last July.
Before playing for Al-Nasr, the Malian striker played 45 games for West Ham United where he scored seven goals and had six assists. He also played for French side FC Metz where he featured in 27 games and scored nine goals while making one assist.
Maïga represented the Mali national team in 46 games, scoring a total of 10 goals.
Ittihad Kalba is currently in 8th place with three points after two games in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.