Egyptian locals national team and Hany Ramzy face a tough period ahead as...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Modibo Maïga signs for UAE side Ittihad Kalba
The 29-year-old scored 11 goals for Al-Nasr, including two braces and one hat-trick, during the 2015/16 season before agreeing to mutually terminate his contract with the club last July.
Before playing for Al-Nasr, the Malian striker played 45 games for West Ham United where he scored seven goals and had six assists. He also played for French side FC Metz where he featured in 27 games and scored nine goals while making one assist.
Maïga represented the Mali national team in 46 games, scoring a total of 10 goals.
Ittihad Kalba is currently in 8th place with three points after two games in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.