Roma general manager Mauro Baldissoni spoke to Premium Sport about Mohamed Salah’s replacement...
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
Modibo Maïga signs for UAE side Ittihad Kalba
The 29-year-old scored 11 goals for Al-Nasr, including two braces and one hat-trick, during the 2015/16 season before agreeing to mutually terminate his contract with the club last July.
Before playing for Al-Nasr, the Malian striker played 45 games for West Ham United where he scored seven goals and had six assists. He also played for French side FC Metz where he featured in 27 games and scored nine goals while making one assist.
Maïga represented the Mali national team in 46 games, scoring a total of 10 goals.
Ittihad Kalba is currently in 8th place with three points after two games in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.