Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Modibo Maïga signs for UAE side Ittihad Kalba
The 29-year-old scored 11 goals for Al-Nasr, including two braces and one hat-trick, during the 2015/16 season before agreeing to mutually terminate his contract with the club last July.
Before playing for Al-Nasr, the Malian striker played 45 games for West Ham United where he scored seven goals and had six assists. He also played for French side FC Metz where he featured in 27 games and scored nine goals while making one assist.
Maïga represented the Mali national team in 46 games, scoring a total of 10 goals.
Ittihad Kalba is currently in 8th place with three points after two games in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.