Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Modibo Maïga signs for UAE side Ittihad Kalba
The 29-year-old scored 11 goals for Al-Nasr, including two braces and one hat-trick, during the 2015/16 season before agreeing to mutually terminate his contract with the club last July.
Before playing for Al-Nasr, the Malian striker played 45 games for West Ham United where he scored seven goals and had six assists. He also played for French side FC Metz where he featured in 27 games and scored nine goals while making one assist.
Maïga represented the Mali national team in 46 games, scoring a total of 10 goals.
Ittihad Kalba is currently in 8th place with three points after two games in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.