Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Video: Iwobi talks Elneny and Arsenal teammates
Speaking with FourFourTwo, Iwobi praised Arsenal’s striker Alexis Sanchez eagerness and work rate in training. “Everyone’s walking to training but he’s running to training, he works very hard,” he said.When speaking about fellow Egyptian midfielder, Iwobi described the young Pharaoh as the player who can be seen anywhere in the field. “Elneny! He’s everywhere. He’s just everywhere. Runs so much in training and it shows in the match.”
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 19, 2015
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 16, 2016
The 24-year-old successfully covered most ground in the 2014/2015 UEFA Champions League in 7 matches with FC Basel. He also covered most ground with Arsenal in the 2015/2016 Champions League match against Barcelona.