Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Video: Iwobi talks Elneny and Arsenal teammates
Speaking with FourFourTwo, Iwobi praised Arsenal’s striker Alexis Sanchez eagerness and work rate in training. “Everyone’s walking to training but he’s running to training, he works very hard,” he said.When speaking about fellow Egyptian midfielder, Iwobi described the young Pharaoh as the player who can be seen anywhere in the field. “Elneny! He’s everywhere. He’s just everywhere. Runs so much in training and it shows in the match.”
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 19, 2015
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 16, 2016
The 24-year-old successfully covered most ground in the 2014/2015 UEFA Champions League in 7 matches with FC Basel. He also covered most ground with Arsenal in the 2015/2016 Champions League match against Barcelona.