Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Video: Iwobi talks Elneny and Arsenal teammates
Speaking with FourFourTwo, Iwobi praised Arsenal’s striker Alexis Sanchez eagerness and work rate in training. “Everyone’s walking to training but he’s running to training, he works very hard,” he said.When speaking about fellow Egyptian midfielder, Iwobi described the young Pharaoh as the player who can be seen anywhere in the field. “Elneny! He’s everywhere. He’s just everywhere. Runs so much in training and it shows in the match.”
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 19, 2015
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 16, 2016
The 24-year-old successfully covered most ground in the 2014/2015 UEFA Champions League in 7 matches with FC Basel. He also covered most ground with Arsenal in the 2015/2016 Champions League match against Barcelona.