Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Youssef El Kamash breaks Egyptian record at FINA Swimming World Cup
Kamash finished sixth in the 50m breaststroke final with a time of 27.35 seconds, setting a new Egyptian record. He also finished fifth in the men’s 50m breaststroke event in 2:14.99.
The Egyptian swimmer qualified for the final of the 50m and 200m breaststroke events after finishing in 27.35 seconds and 2:13.35 seconds, respectively, in the qualifiers to become the only Egyptian to reach the competition’s final this year.
His compatriots Mazen El Kamash and Youssef Abdallah failed to reach the final of the 100m freestyle and 100m backstroke, respectively, after both of them finished 9th in the preliminaries.