Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Youssef El Kamash breaks Egyptian record at FINA Swimming World Cup
Kamash finished sixth in the 50m breaststroke final with a time of 27.35 seconds, setting a new Egyptian record. He also finished fifth in the men’s 50m breaststroke event in 2:14.99.
The Egyptian swimmer qualified for the final of the 50m and 200m breaststroke events after finishing in 27.35 seconds and 2:13.35 seconds, respectively, in the qualifiers to become the only Egyptian to reach the competition’s final this year.
His compatriots Mazen El Kamash and Youssef Abdallah failed to reach the final of the 100m freestyle and 100m backstroke, respectively, after both of them finished 9th in the preliminaries.