Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Youssef El Kamash breaks Egyptian record at FINA Swimming World Cup
Kamash finished sixth in the 50m breaststroke final with a time of 27.35 seconds, setting a new Egyptian record. He also finished fifth in the men’s 50m breaststroke event in 2:14.99.
The Egyptian swimmer qualified for the final of the 50m and 200m breaststroke events after finishing in 27.35 seconds and 2:13.35 seconds, respectively, in the qualifiers to become the only Egyptian to reach the competition’s final this year.
His compatriots Mazen El Kamash and Youssef Abdallah failed to reach the final of the 100m freestyle and 100m backstroke, respectively, after both of them finished 9th in the preliminaries.