Desire Oparonozie’s late goal was enough to see the Super Falcons through...
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
Youssef El Kamash breaks Egyptian record at FINA Swimming World Cup
Kamash finished sixth in the 50m breaststroke final with a time of 27.35 seconds, setting a new Egyptian record. He also finished fifth in the men’s 50m breaststroke event in 2:14.99.
The Egyptian swimmer qualified for the final of the 50m and 200m breaststroke events after finishing in 27.35 seconds and 2:13.35 seconds, respectively, in the qualifiers to become the only Egyptian to reach the competition’s final this year.
His compatriots Mazen El Kamash and Youssef Abdallah failed to reach the final of the 100m freestyle and 100m backstroke, respectively, after both of them finished 9th in the preliminaries.