Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
Al Ahly announce the formation of a new football committee
Al Ahly’s board has announced the formation of a new football committee as part of their plans to reform the football department within the club.
The Red Devils released an official statement on their website claiming that the club has decided to form a new football committee following the club’s disappointing performances last season.
The football committee, which is going to be the first in Mahmoud Taher’s era, will be led by the club’s president himself.
The committee membership will also include the club’s former players Taha Ismail and Anwar Salama.
Al Ahly has said that the committee held their first meeting on Tuesday and plan to put a general plan for the committee’s job in the upcoming period.
Taher told the club’s official website, “The committee’s job will be setting clear strategies regarding the football section in the club for the next stage.”
He added that they aim to improve the youth system saying, “We will also focus on the the club’s youth section and academies as well as announcing new laws and rules to regulate everything relating to football.”