Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Al Ahly announce the formation of a new football committee
Al Ahly’s board has announced the formation of a new football committee as part of their plans to reform the football department within the club.
The Red Devils released an official statement on their website claiming that the club has decided to form a new football committee following the club’s disappointing performances last season.
The football committee, which is going to be the first in Mahmoud Taher’s era, will be led by the club’s president himself.
The committee membership will also include the club’s former players Taha Ismail and Anwar Salama.
Al Ahly has said that the committee held their first meeting on Tuesday and plan to put a general plan for the committee’s job in the upcoming period.
Taher told the club’s official website, “The committee’s job will be setting clear strategies regarding the football section in the club for the next stage.”
He added that they aim to improve the youth system saying, “We will also focus on the the club’s youth section and academies as well as announcing new laws and rules to regulate everything relating to football.”