Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Al Ahly announce the formation of a new football committee
Al Ahly’s board has announced the formation of a new football committee as part of their plans to reform the football department within the club.
The Red Devils released an official statement on their website claiming that the club has decided to form a new football committee following the club’s disappointing performances last season.
The football committee, which is going to be the first in Mahmoud Taher’s era, will be led by the club’s president himself.
The committee membership will also include the club’s former players Taha Ismail and Anwar Salama.
Al Ahly has said that the committee held their first meeting on Tuesday and plan to put a general plan for the committee’s job in the upcoming period.
Taher told the club’s official website, “The committee’s job will be setting clear strategies regarding the football section in the club for the next stage.”
He added that they aim to improve the youth system saying, “We will also focus on the the club’s youth section and academies as well as announcing new laws and rules to regulate everything relating to football.”