Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Ghana announce squad for Uganda clash
Ghana was drawn with Egypt, Congo Brazzaville and Uganda in the same group in the World Cup qualifications after the draw was held in Cairo last June.
The Black Stars will be led by 30-year-old veteran and Al Ahli UAE striker Asamoah Gyan, who aims to lead his country once again to football’s biggest event.
Ghana manager Avram Grant has included only three Ghana-based players in the squad, which are Hearts Of Oak Inusah Musah, Richard Ofori and Wa All Stars’ Emmanuel Ocran.
Goalkeepers: Razak Braimah, Adam Kwarasey, Richard Ofori
Defenders: Harrison Afful, Daniel Amartey, Jeffery Schlup, Baba Rahman, John Boye, Jonathan Mensah, Edwin Gyimah, Inusah Musah
Midfielders: Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu, Afriyie Acquah, Thomas Partey, Enock Adu Kofi, Samuel Tetteh, Mubarak Wakaso, Frank Acheampong, Christian Atsu, Gilbert Koomson, Emmanuel Ocran
Forwards: Asamoah Gyan, Jordan Ayew, Abdul Majeed Waris, David Accam.
In the same group, Egypt will be taking on Congo Brazzaville on Sunday, October 9 at New Kintele Stadium.