Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Ghana announce squad for Uganda clash
Ghana was drawn with Egypt, Congo Brazzaville and Uganda in the same group in the World Cup qualifications after the draw was held in Cairo last June.
The Black Stars will be led by 30-year-old veteran and Al Ahli UAE striker Asamoah Gyan, who aims to lead his country once again to football’s biggest event.
Ghana manager Avram Grant has included only three Ghana-based players in the squad, which are Hearts Of Oak Inusah Musah, Richard Ofori and Wa All Stars’ Emmanuel Ocran.
Goalkeepers: Razak Braimah, Adam Kwarasey, Richard Ofori
Defenders: Harrison Afful, Daniel Amartey, Jeffery Schlup, Baba Rahman, John Boye, Jonathan Mensah, Edwin Gyimah, Inusah Musah
Midfielders: Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu, Afriyie Acquah, Thomas Partey, Enock Adu Kofi, Samuel Tetteh, Mubarak Wakaso, Frank Acheampong, Christian Atsu, Gilbert Koomson, Emmanuel Ocran
Forwards: Asamoah Gyan, Jordan Ayew, Abdul Majeed Waris, David Accam.
In the same group, Egypt will be taking on Congo Brazzaville on Sunday, October 9 at New Kintele Stadium.