After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Ghana announce squad for Uganda clash
Ghana was drawn with Egypt, Congo Brazzaville and Uganda in the same group in the World Cup qualifications after the draw was held in Cairo last June.
The Black Stars will be led by 30-year-old veteran and Al Ahli UAE striker Asamoah Gyan, who aims to lead his country once again to football’s biggest event.
Ghana manager Avram Grant has included only three Ghana-based players in the squad, which are Hearts Of Oak Inusah Musah, Richard Ofori and Wa All Stars’ Emmanuel Ocran.
Goalkeepers: Razak Braimah, Adam Kwarasey, Richard Ofori
Defenders: Harrison Afful, Daniel Amartey, Jeffery Schlup, Baba Rahman, John Boye, Jonathan Mensah, Edwin Gyimah, Inusah Musah
Midfielders: Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu, Afriyie Acquah, Thomas Partey, Enock Adu Kofi, Samuel Tetteh, Mubarak Wakaso, Frank Acheampong, Christian Atsu, Gilbert Koomson, Emmanuel Ocran
Forwards: Asamoah Gyan, Jordan Ayew, Abdul Majeed Waris, David Accam.
In the same group, Egypt will be taking on Congo Brazzaville on Sunday, October 9 at New Kintele Stadium.