Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Hossam Ghaly: Salah and Elneny are pride of Egypt
The 34-year old midfielder said that Salah and Elneny’s moves abroad are an honor to Egyptian football as they play for two of the biggest clubs in the world.
Ghaly asserted that their moves are a great honor for Egypt as it reflects Egyptian football to the world as well as directing them to Egypt and its sensational football talents that it produces.