Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
Hossam Ghaly: Salah and Elneny are pride of Egypt
The 34-year old midfielder said that Salah and Elneny’s moves abroad are an honor to Egyptian football as they play for two of the biggest clubs in the world.
Ghaly asserted that their moves are a great honor for Egypt as it reflects Egyptian football to the world as well as directing them to Egypt and its sensational football talents that it produces.