Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Hossam Ghaly: Salah and Elneny are pride of Egypt
The 34-year old midfielder said that Salah and Elneny’s moves abroad are an honor to Egyptian football as they play for two of the biggest clubs in the world.
Ghaly asserted that their moves are a great honor for Egypt as it reflects Egyptian football to the world as well as directing them to Egypt and its sensational football talents that it produces.