Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Handball: PSG beat Le PAUC to cement their position on top of the league table
Mamdouh and Zein’s Pays d’Aix Université experienced a dramatic 34-32 loss to PSG. The two sides offered their maximum effort, the game was intense and the scoreline was close until the last minutes.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) October 5, 2016
After signing for Le Pauc for two-years, Ali Zein showed his quality as he scored three goals out of five attempts.
On the other hand, Mamdouh, who signed for the French club last January, continued his spectacular performance, scoring five goals out of seven attempts.
Pays d’Aix Université now occupy the fourth position in the league table with four points. It is worth mentioning that they are set to face Montpellier on the 12th of October.