Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Hossam Ghaly talks about international and club retirement
Ghaly talked in the interview about his serious thoughts on international retirement and how he will be taking a decision about club retirement at the end of the season prior to his performance review.
He said,” I spoke about retiring internationally and I’m seriously considering this decision as I’ve consulted some of my close people. I will be announcing my decision very soon.”
“This -international retirement- is not an emotional decision, it is more physical and mental as there are many factors that I have to consider like my age and my life goals,”
“I also have to consider my physical health as we -Ahly players- do not get enough rest since we play in many tournaments, and with my age, it is getting hectic.”
About club retirement Ghaly said. “Since this is my last season in my contract with Al Ahly, I will contemplate club retirement at the end of the season after carefully assessing my performance.”