Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Salah: I am trying to improve, we want to win Europa League
Roma winger Mohamed Salah has declared that the team have put the disappointment of not reaching the Champions League group stages behind them.
Salah has been able to hit the back of the net on three occasions in Serie A so far this season while scoring a goal for the Giallorossi in the Europa League.
“Now we have put the Champions League failure behind us. In fact, it could be an opportunity to finally bring home a trophy and win the Europa League,” Salah told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
“Although we are also very focused on Serie A as we are aiming to annoy Juventus.”
“Personally, I am trying to improve in few aspects, like the headers and in the defensive phase,” he added.
The 24-year-old Egypt international has joined The Pharaoh’s training camp as they are currently preparing for their World Cup qualifications group opener against Congo Brazzaville.