Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Salah: I am trying to improve, we want to win Europa League
Roma winger Mohamed Salah has declared that the team have put the disappointment of not reaching the Champions League group stages behind them.
Salah has been able to hit the back of the net on three occasions in Serie A so far this season while scoring a goal for the Giallorossi in the Europa League.
“Now we have put the Champions League failure behind us. In fact, it could be an opportunity to finally bring home a trophy and win the Europa League,” Salah told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
“Although we are also very focused on Serie A as we are aiming to annoy Juventus.”
“Personally, I am trying to improve in few aspects, like the headers and in the defensive phase,” he added.
The 24-year-old Egypt international has joined The Pharaoh’s training camp as they are currently preparing for their World Cup qualifications group opener against Congo Brazzaville.