Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Zamalek boss Soliman: Defeat not an option against Sundowns
Zamalek manager Momen Soliman has vowed to do his best to beat Mamelodi Sundowns and win the White Knights’ sixth CAF Champions League title.
The Cairo giants are set to go head-to-head with South Africans Mamelodi Sundowns in a week for the first leg of the CAF Champions League final, and the Zamalek boss confirmed he’d been studying his opponents well.
“I followed the double header between Zamalek and Sundowns in the group stages and I know that they play modern football; but Zamalek are ready and we’ll make use of spaces.
“It is possible that the loss against Sundowns in the group stages may give a boost to their moral but this is not an option Zamalek because we are in the final, not just the group stages,” Soliman concluded.