Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Avram Grant not worried about Ghana World Cup qualification
Ghana manager Avram Grant believes the Black Stars can still qualify to the 2018 Russia World Cup despite their disappointing draw against Uganda on Friday.
In spite of the disadvantage, Grant is quite sure that Ghana will represent Africa on the biggest stage in international football for the 4th consecutive time: “We have five games to go, even in the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers we lost the opening game and still qualified, we have the quality to make it.
“Our group is tough so there won’t be easy games; they got a point here but we can go there [Uganda] and beat them- it’s football,” Grant concluded.