Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Avram Grant not worried about Ghana World Cup qualification
Ghana manager Avram Grant believes the Black Stars can still qualify to the 2018 Russia World Cup despite their disappointing draw against Uganda on Friday.
In spite of the disadvantage, Grant is quite sure that Ghana will represent Africa on the biggest stage in international football for the 4th consecutive time: “We have five games to go, even in the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers we lost the opening game and still qualified, we have the quality to make it.
“Our group is tough so there won’t be easy games; they got a point here but we can go there [Uganda] and beat them- it’s football,” Grant concluded.