Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Avram Grant not worried about Ghana World Cup qualification
Ghana manager Avram Grant believes the Black Stars can still qualify to the 2018 Russia World Cup despite their disappointing draw against Uganda on Friday.
In spite of the disadvantage, Grant is quite sure that Ghana will represent Africa on the biggest stage in international football for the 4th consecutive time: “We have five games to go, even in the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers we lost the opening game and still qualified, we have the quality to make it.
“Our group is tough so there won’t be easy games; they got a point here but we can go there [Uganda] and beat them- it’s football,” Grant concluded.