Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Avram Grant not worried about Ghana World Cup qualification
Ghana manager Avram Grant believes the Black Stars can still qualify to the 2018 Russia World Cup despite their disappointing draw against Uganda on Friday.
Ghana were held at home by Uganda in their CAF World Cup qualifying third round opener, giving Egypt a golden opportunity to top Group E should they succeed in defeating Congo on Sunday.
In spite of the disadvantage, Grant is quite sure that Ghana will represent Africa on the biggest stage in international football for the 4th consecutive time: “We have five games to go, even in the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers we lost the opening game and still qualified, we have the quality to make it.
“Our group is tough so there won’t be easy games; they got a point here but we can go there [Uganda] and beat them- it’s football,” Grant concluded.