Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Micho says Uganda’s good results “not by accident”
Milutin Sredojevic has made it clear that the run of good results by Uganda is not an accident. Micho, as he is commonly called, recounted the Uganda Cranes last five competitive matches away from home.
“Five last competitive matches of Uganda away; win in Comoros 1-0, win in Togo 1-0, loss Burkina Faso 1-0 from penalty, win in Botswana 2-1, draw in Ghana 0-0. It can’t be accident.”
Uganda also held Ghana to an away draw in the 2015 AFCON qualifiers and Micho did not forget to mention that as well. “Three matches against Ghana. Two draws in Kumasi and Tamale, and a win in Kampala. It could not be an accident.”
Sredojevic was speaking to KingFut. He mentioned his respect for Egypt but added that his team is only focused on the coming match.
“We shall approach every match as it comes. We are playing, 12th November, in Kampala against Congo Brazzaville and we think only about them at present.”
Congo hosts Egypt in the other opening fixtures of group E’s 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers. Only the team that finishes top will qualify.