Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Adam Ounas to play for Algeria instead of France
French-Algerian Adam Ounas decided to play on an international level for the Algerian national team instead of the French football team.
Ounas played on an international level for French U-20 team before, however, the 19-year old made a strong choice and decided to represent Algeria.
According to L’Équipe, the player is expected to be in Algiers on Sunday to sign the needed administrative papers with the Algerian Football Association. and formalize his change of nationality.
The young player is not even 20 yet and he already has 37 appearances with Bordeaux and was considered to be an important talent for the France national team.