AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Adam Ounas to play for Algeria instead of France
French-Algerian Adam Ounas decided to play on an international level for the Algerian national team instead of the French football team.
Ounas played on an international level for French U-20 team before, however, the 19-year old made a strong choice and decided to represent Algeria.
According to L’Équipe, the player is expected to be in Algiers on Sunday to sign the needed administrative papers with the Algerian Football Association. and formalize his change of nationality.
The young player is not even 20 yet and he already has 37 appearances with Bordeaux and was considered to be an important talent for the France national team.