Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
Adam Ounas to play for Algeria instead of France
French-Algerian Adam Ounas decided to play on an international level for the Algerian national team instead of the French football team.
Ounas played on an international level for French U-20 team before, however, the 19-year old made a strong choice and decided to represent Algeria.
According to L’Équipe, the player is expected to be in Algiers on Sunday to sign the needed administrative papers with the Algerian Football Association. and formalize his change of nationality.
The young player is not even 20 yet and he already has 37 appearances with Bordeaux and was considered to be an important talent for the France national team.