Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Adam Ounas to play for Algeria instead of France
French-Algerian Adam Ounas decided to play on an international level for the Algerian national team instead of the French football team.
Ounas played on an international level for French U-20 team before, however, the 19-year old made a strong choice and decided to represent Algeria.
According to L’Équipe, the player is expected to be in Algiers on Sunday to sign the needed administrative papers with the Algerian Football Association. and formalize his change of nationality.
The young player is not even 20 yet and he already has 37 appearances with Bordeaux and was considered to be an important talent for the France national team.