Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
George Afriyie: Proper planning needed to defeat Egypt
The Black Stars drew their opening game against Uganda 0-0 and have been criticized for their performance which was below what was expected of them.
On the other hand, Egypt defeated Congo in Brazzaville 2-1 and landed themselves on top of their group.
George Afriyie confirmed that proper planning would be the best solution for their match against Egypt. He said, “A good result against Egypt will be good for us, but losing against them will make the job very difficult for us.”
Ghana will face Egypt on the 15th of November in Egypt.