Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
George Afriyie: Proper planning needed to defeat Egypt
The Black Stars drew their opening game against Uganda 0-0 and have been criticized for their performance which was below what was expected of them.
On the other hand, Egypt defeated Congo in Brazzaville 2-1 and landed themselves on top of their group.
George Afriyie confirmed that proper planning would be the best solution for their match against Egypt. He said, “A good result against Egypt will be good for us, but losing against them will make the job very difficult for us.”
Ghana will face Egypt on the 15th of November in Egypt.