Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
VIDEO: Former Wadi Degla forward Junior Mapuku terminates Bandirmaspor contract
Former Wadi Degla powerhouse Junior Mpia Mapuku has terminated his contract with Turkish outfit Bandirmaspor after weeks from signing for the club.
Mapuku, 26, joined second division side Bandirmaspor on a free transfer after his release by Egypt’s Wadi Degla.
Following financial troubles, the Congolese striker has terminated the his contract with the club and is set to sign for his former club in Bulgaria PFC Beroe Stara Zagora. The player participated in just two matches for the Turkish club.
Mapuku arrived in Egypt in the summer transfer window of the 2015/16 season, scoring three league goals with Degla in the Egyptian Premier League.
The player has one cap to his name for the Congolese national team.