Egypt local national team coach, Hany Ramzy has identified 36 players to...
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
VIDEO: Former Wadi Degla forward Junior Mapuku terminates Bandirmaspor contract
Former Wadi Degla powerhouse Junior Mpia Mapuku has terminated his contract with Turkish outfit Bandirmaspor after weeks from signing for the club.
Mapuku, 26, joined second division side Bandirmaspor on a free transfer after his release by Egypt’s Wadi Degla.
Following financial troubles, the Congolese striker has terminated the his contract with the club and is set to sign for his former club in Bulgaria PFC Beroe Stara Zagora. The player participated in just two matches for the Turkish club.
Mapuku arrived in Egypt in the summer transfer window of the 2015/16 season, scoring three league goals with Degla in the Egyptian Premier League.
The player has one cap to his name for the Congolese national team.