Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
VIDEO: Former Wadi Degla forward Junior Mapuku terminates Bandirmaspor contract
Former Wadi Degla powerhouse Junior Mpia Mapuku has terminated his contract with Turkish outfit Bandirmaspor after weeks from signing for the club.
Mapuku, 26, joined second division side Bandirmaspor on a free transfer after his release by Egypt’s Wadi Degla.
Following financial troubles, the Congolese striker has terminated the his contract with the club and is set to sign for his former club in Bulgaria PFC Beroe Stara Zagora. The player participated in just two matches for the Turkish club.
Mapuku arrived in Egypt in the summer transfer window of the 2015/16 season, scoring three league goals with Degla in the Egyptian Premier League.
The player has one cap to his name for the Congolese national team.