Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
VIDEO: Former Wadi Degla forward Junior Mapuku terminates Bandirmaspor contract
Former Wadi Degla powerhouse Junior Mpia Mapuku has terminated his contract with Turkish outfit Bandirmaspor after weeks from signing for the club.
Mapuku, 26, joined second division side Bandirmaspor on a free transfer after his release by Egypt’s Wadi Degla.
Following financial troubles, the Congolese striker has terminated the his contract with the club and is set to sign for his former club in Bulgaria PFC Beroe Stara Zagora. The player participated in just two matches for the Turkish club.
Mapuku arrived in Egypt in the summer transfer window of the 2015/16 season, scoring three league goals with Degla in the Egyptian Premier League.
The player has one cap to his name for the Congolese national team.