Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Smouha’s Mahmoud Ezzat tears his Anterior Cruciate Ligament
Smouha’s center-back Mahmoud Ezzat has torn his Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) in the Egyptian Military national team friendly.
The 24-year-old got injured in the military national team’s friendly against El Sharkia on Monday in preparation for the Military World Cup in Oman in 2017.
Ezzat is the second ACL victim for Smouha this season after Ivorian right-back Mansoah Koako got injured earlier last month.
It is worth mentioning that Egypt’s military national team is one of the most successful military national teams in the world having won the World Military Cup five times, lastly in 2013 after defeating Oman in the final in Baku, Azerbaijan.