Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Smouha’s Mahmoud Ezzat tears his Anterior Cruciate Ligament
Smouha’s center-back Mahmoud Ezzat has torn his Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) in the Egyptian Military national team friendly.
The 24-year-old got injured in the military national team’s friendly against El Sharkia on Monday in preparation for the Military World Cup in Oman in 2017.
Ezzat is the second ACL victim for Smouha this season after Ivorian right-back Mansoah Koako got injured earlier last month.
It is worth mentioning that Egypt’s military national team is one of the most successful military national teams in the world having won the World Military Cup five times, lastly in 2013 after defeating Oman in the final in Baku, Azerbaijan.