Al Ahly forward Emad Meteb spoke about the prospects of renewing his...
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
Smouha’s Mahmoud Ezzat tears his Anterior Cruciate Ligament
Smouha’s center-back Mahmoud Ezzat has torn his Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) in the Egyptian Military national team friendly.
The 24-year-old got injured in the military national team’s friendly against El Sharkia on Monday in preparation for the Military World Cup in Oman in 2017.
Ezzat is the second ACL victim for Smouha this season after Ivorian right-back Mansoah Koako got injured earlier last month.
It is worth mentioning that Egypt’s military national team is one of the most successful military national teams in the world having won the World Military Cup five times, lastly in 2013 after defeating Oman in the final in Baku, Azerbaijan.