Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Smouha’s Mahmoud Ezzat tears his Anterior Cruciate Ligament
Smouha’s center-back Mahmoud Ezzat has torn his Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) in the Egyptian Military national team friendly.
The 24-year-old got injured in the military national team’s friendly against El Sharkia on Monday in preparation for the Military World Cup in Oman in 2017.
Ezzat is the second ACL victim for Smouha this season after Ivorian right-back Mansoah Koako got injured earlier last month.
It is worth mentioning that Egypt’s military national team is one of the most successful military national teams in the world having won the World Military Cup five times, lastly in 2013 after defeating Oman in the final in Baku, Azerbaijan.