Former Enugu Rangers coach Lawrence Akpokon spoke about the upcoming CAF Champions League clash...
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
Osei Palmer: Losing to Egypt will shatter World Cup dream
Palmer revealed that preparations have begun to help the team get back on the right foot, after their slow start in the opening game in their World Cup campaign after drawing at home 0-0 against Uganda.
While group rivals Egypt edged out Congo 2-1 in Brazzaville, with the results putting the Pharaohs on top of the group with Ghana trailing with two points behind.
Ghana will face Egypt as the giants clash on 15th November on Egyptian soil.
According to Plamer, a loss to Egypt will make qualifying harder, which is why the Black Stars have lined up a friendly against South Africa to prepare the players, prior to their match against the Egyptians.
Palmer added Ghana will have to work hard to catch up with Egypt saying, “Knowing the task ahead, if we want to get results, we need to fight hard to either close the gap or maintain the two-point gap.”