KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
Osei Palmer: Losing to Egypt will shatter World Cup dream
Palmer revealed that preparations have begun to help the team get back on the right foot, after their slow start in the opening game in their World Cup campaign after drawing at home 0-0 against Uganda.
While group rivals Egypt edged out Congo 2-1 in Brazzaville, with the results putting the Pharaohs on top of the group with Ghana trailing with two points behind.
Ghana will face Egypt as the giants clash on 15th November on Egyptian soil.
According to Plamer, a loss to Egypt will make qualifying harder, which is why the Black Stars have lined up a friendly against South Africa to prepare the players, prior to their match against the Egyptians.
Palmer added Ghana will have to work hard to catch up with Egypt saying, “Knowing the task ahead, if we want to get results, we need to fight hard to either close the gap or maintain the two-point gap.”