Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Osei Palmer: Losing to Egypt will shatter World Cup dream
Palmer revealed that preparations have begun to help the team get back on the right foot, after their slow start in the opening game in their World Cup campaign after drawing at home 0-0 against Uganda.
While group rivals Egypt edged out Congo 2-1 in Brazzaville, with the results putting the Pharaohs on top of the group with Ghana trailing with two points behind.
Ghana will face Egypt as the giants clash on 15th November on Egyptian soil.
According to Plamer, a loss to Egypt will make qualifying harder, which is why the Black Stars have lined up a friendly against South Africa to prepare the players, prior to their match against the Egyptians.
Palmer added Ghana will have to work hard to catch up with Egypt saying, “Knowing the task ahead, if we want to get results, we need to fight hard to either close the gap or maintain the two-point gap.”