Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Osei Palmer: Losing to Egypt will shatter World Cup dream
Palmer revealed that preparations have begun to help the team get back on the right foot, after their slow start in the opening game in their World Cup campaign after drawing at home 0-0 against Uganda.
While group rivals Egypt edged out Congo 2-1 in Brazzaville, with the results putting the Pharaohs on top of the group with Ghana trailing with two points behind.
Ghana will face Egypt as the giants clash on 15th November on Egyptian soil.
According to Plamer, a loss to Egypt will make qualifying harder, which is why the Black Stars have lined up a friendly against South Africa to prepare the players, prior to their match against the Egyptians.
Palmer added Ghana will have to work hard to catch up with Egypt saying, “Knowing the task ahead, if we want to get results, we need to fight hard to either close the gap or maintain the two-point gap.”