Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Abdallah El-Said: I miss playing with Ramadan Sobhi
Al Ahly’s star talked about Ramadan Sobhi’s recent departure to Stoke City and his future in the English Premier League, in addition to the problem he is having because of Abou-Treika.
In an interview with Al Ahly’s official website, El-Said said that he misses Ramadan Sobhi and his input with the team since the beginning of the season.
“He is currently playing in a big league, I want him to be very patient. And of course not to stand on the ball,” he said.
The 31-year-old assured that Sobhi has the needed expertise that will help him seize this opportunity.
“The team always cared about Sobhi’s future, he always took our advice in a good way, now he has what it takes to make the most out of this opportunity.” El-Said assured that he and Sobhi made a powerful duo that the fans loved and that he personally liked.
He also talked about a problem he is currently facing with the team. “I am always compared with Abou-Trika and most of the time I’m expected to fill his space.”
Even though he said that he was honored to be compared with Al Ahly’s famous player, this always added more pressure to him as everyone was expecting him to present the same performance.