South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Abdallah El-Said: I miss playing with Ramadan Sobhi
Al Ahly’s star talked about Ramadan Sobhi’s recent departure to Stoke City and his future in the English Premier League, in addition to the problem he is having because of Abou-Treika.
In an interview with Al Ahly’s official website, El-Said said that he misses Ramadan Sobhi and his input with the team since the beginning of the season.
“He is currently playing in a big league, I want him to be very patient. And of course not to stand on the ball,” he said.
The 31-year-old assured that Sobhi has the needed expertise that will help him seize this opportunity.
“The team always cared about Sobhi’s future, he always took our advice in a good way, now he has what it takes to make the most out of this opportunity.” El-Said assured that he and Sobhi made a powerful duo that the fans loved and that he personally liked.
He also talked about a problem he is currently facing with the team. “I am always compared with Abou-Trika and most of the time I’m expected to fill his space.”
Even though he said that he was honored to be compared with Al Ahly’s famous player, this always added more pressure to him as everyone was expecting him to present the same performance.