The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Abdallah El-Said: I miss playing with Ramadan Sobhi
Al Ahly’s star talked about Ramadan Sobhi’s recent departure to Stoke City and his future in the English Premier League, in addition to the problem he is having because of Abou-Treika.
In an interview with Al Ahly’s official website, El-Said said that he misses Ramadan Sobhi and his input with the team since the beginning of the season.
“He is currently playing in a big league, I want him to be very patient. And of course not to stand on the ball,” he said.
The 31-year-old assured that Sobhi has the needed expertise that will help him seize this opportunity.
“The team always cared about Sobhi’s future, he always took our advice in a good way, now he has what it takes to make the most out of this opportunity.” El-Said assured that he and Sobhi made a powerful duo that the fans loved and that he personally liked.
He also talked about a problem he is currently facing with the team. “I am always compared with Abou-Trika and most of the time I’m expected to fill his space.”
Even though he said that he was honored to be compared with Al Ahly’s famous player, this always added more pressure to him as everyone was expecting him to present the same performance.