Al Ahly received $3.8 million of the transfer fees of former Red...
- Marwan ElShorbagy defeats brother to reach Windy City Open semi-finals
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
Zamalek change training venue in South Africa due to protests
Zamalek are set to take on Mamelodi Sundown in the Champions League final first leg on Saturday setting their sights on winning the African title for the first time since 2002.
The Cairo giants were set to train at the Tshwane University of Technology sports grounds but the hosts were forced to change their plans due to the presence of protests in the region.
“Yes, it’s true the venue has changed because of the riots, but the club is trying to find an alternative venue to allow them [Zamalek] to train,” Sundowns spokesperson Thulani Thuswa said.
“We will find the best venue as they would do the same to help us when we play in Egypt.”