Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
Zamalek change training venue in South Africa due to protests
Zamalek are set to take on Mamelodi Sundown in the Champions League final first leg on Saturday setting their sights on winning the African title for the first time since 2002.
The Cairo giants were set to train at the Tshwane University of Technology sports grounds but the hosts were forced to change their plans due to the presence of protests in the region.
“Yes, it’s true the venue has changed because of the riots, but the club is trying to find an alternative venue to allow them [Zamalek] to train,” Sundowns spokesperson Thulani Thuswa said.
“We will find the best venue as they would do the same to help us when we play in Egypt.”