A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Zamalek change training venue in South Africa due to protests
Zamalek are set to take on Mamelodi Sundown in the Champions League final first leg on Saturday setting their sights on winning the African title for the first time since 2002.
The Cairo giants were set to train at the Tshwane University of Technology sports grounds but the hosts were forced to change their plans due to the presence of protests in the region.
“Yes, it’s true the venue has changed because of the riots, but the club is trying to find an alternative venue to allow them [Zamalek] to train,” Sundowns spokesperson Thulani Thuswa said.
“We will find the best venue as they would do the same to help us when we play in Egypt.”