In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Zamalek change training venue in South Africa due to protests
Zamalek are set to take on Mamelodi Sundown in the Champions League final first leg on Saturday setting their sights on winning the African title for the first time since 2002.
The Cairo giants were set to train at the Tshwane University of Technology sports grounds but the hosts were forced to change their plans due to the presence of protests in the region.
“Yes, it’s true the venue has changed because of the riots, but the club is trying to find an alternative venue to allow them [Zamalek] to train,” Sundowns spokesperson Thulani Thuswa said.
“We will find the best venue as they would do the same to help us when we play in Egypt.”