Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Avram Grant hopes for a fully fit squad for Egypt encounter
Grant said, “There is no doubt that they are top class players and if they are around, that will help,”
“We played some matches without them and the current boys still delivered but if they are around we are stronger.”
“So we want them first to be fit for them and also for us.” He concluded.
Ghana captain and Al Ahli Dubai FC striker denied to Joy fm any fuss between him and deputy captain, Andrew Ayew, saying, “Ex-players saying stuff, may be they might be guessing but it is not like that. For me i don’t see any changes in the team, everything is going well and as i always say- it is when things go wrong, that you get people saying all sort of things.”
“Because if we had beaten the Ugandan’s let’s say six I’m not sure people will be saying there is confusion in the camp but we will continue to work hard and ensure we qualify.”
Egypt is set to host Ghana on November 13 in Borg El Arab stadium, Alexandria, in the second round of the CAF world cup qualifiers.