Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Avram Grant hopes for a fully fit squad for Egypt encounter
Grant said, “There is no doubt that they are top class players and if they are around, that will help,”
“We played some matches without them and the current boys still delivered but if they are around we are stronger.”
“So we want them first to be fit for them and also for us.” He concluded.
Ghana captain and Al Ahli Dubai FC striker denied to Joy fm any fuss between him and deputy captain, Andrew Ayew, saying, “Ex-players saying stuff, may be they might be guessing but it is not like that. For me i don’t see any changes in the team, everything is going well and as i always say- it is when things go wrong, that you get people saying all sort of things.”
“Because if we had beaten the Ugandan’s let’s say six I’m not sure people will be saying there is confusion in the camp but we will continue to work hard and ensure we qualify.”
Egypt is set to host Ghana on November 13 in Borg El Arab stadium, Alexandria, in the second round of the CAF world cup qualifiers.