Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Moruf Yusuf: We’ve got quality players who are ready for everything
Moruf Yusuf has talked to Bein Sports channel about Zamalek’s match against Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League final and what they had to do to reach the final.
The Nigerian commented on the tough away match to Enyimba where the conditions were really tough with all the rain and a waterlogged pitch.
“I was surprised with how we played that match, because no Zamalek player has ever played in that kind of situation before,” Moruf said.
“I was shocked because of the pitch’s condition and with the rain as well, but the players said that we can do it and let’s do it together,” he continued
The Nigerian 24-year-old has praised his teammates saying: “We’ve got quality players who are ready for any situation or condition.”
It’s worth noting that Zamalek are set to face Mamelodi Sundowns for the first leg of the CAF Champions League final this Saturday in the Lucas Moripe Stadium in South Africa.