Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Moruf Yusuf: We’ve got quality players who are ready for everything
Moruf Yusuf has talked to Bein Sports channel about Zamalek’s match against Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League final and what they had to do to reach the final.
The Nigerian commented on the tough away match to Enyimba where the conditions were really tough with all the rain and a waterlogged pitch.
“I was surprised with how we played that match, because no Zamalek player has ever played in that kind of situation before,” Moruf said.
“I was shocked because of the pitch’s condition and with the rain as well, but the players said that we can do it and let’s do it together,” he continued
The Nigerian 24-year-old has praised his teammates saying: “We’ve got quality players who are ready for any situation or condition.”
It’s worth noting that Zamalek are set to face Mamelodi Sundowns for the first leg of the CAF Champions League final this Saturday in the Lucas Moripe Stadium in South Africa.