Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Moruf Yusuf: We’ve got quality players who are ready for everything
Moruf Yusuf has talked to Bein Sports channel about Zamalek’s match against Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League final and what they had to do to reach the final.
The Nigerian commented on the tough away match to Enyimba where the conditions were really tough with all the rain and a waterlogged pitch.
“I was surprised with how we played that match, because no Zamalek player has ever played in that kind of situation before,” Moruf said.
“I was shocked because of the pitch’s condition and with the rain as well, but the players said that we can do it and let’s do it together,” he continued
The Nigerian 24-year-old has praised his teammates saying: “We’ve got quality players who are ready for any situation or condition.”
It’s worth noting that Zamalek are set to face Mamelodi Sundowns for the first leg of the CAF Champions League final this Saturday in the Lucas Moripe Stadium in South Africa.