Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Moruf Yusuf: We’ve got quality players who are ready for everything
Moruf Yusuf has talked to Bein Sports channel about Zamalek’s match against Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League final and what they had to do to reach the final.
The Nigerian commented on the tough away match to Enyimba where the conditions were really tough with all the rain and a waterlogged pitch.
“I was surprised with how we played that match, because no Zamalek player has ever played in that kind of situation before,” Moruf said.
“I was shocked because of the pitch’s condition and with the rain as well, but the players said that we can do it and let’s do it together,” he continued
The Nigerian 24-year-old has praised his teammates saying: “We’ve got quality players who are ready for any situation or condition.”
It’s worth noting that Zamalek are set to face Mamelodi Sundowns for the first leg of the CAF Champions League final this Saturday in the Lucas Moripe Stadium in South Africa.