Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
Paulo scores again as Smouha beat ENPPI to maintain 100% start
Smouha continued their stellar start to the season, as they beat ENPPI 3-1 to win their fourth consecutive match.
Goals from Ahmed Raouf and Hossam ‘Paulo’ sealed the win for their side as Smouha maintained their 100% start to the 2016/17 Egyptian Premier League season.
Former Al Ahly striker Ahmed Raouf broke the deadlock in the 23rd minute, following an assist from teammate Ahmed Temsah.
However, an own goal from Yasser Ibrahim brought ENPPI back into the game, before the end of the first half.
2014/15 and 2015/16 Premier League top scorer Hossam ‘Paulo’ Salama then took matters into his own hands, scoring in the 52nd minute to put his team back in the lead, before Raouf scored a second to all but seal the win.
The result means the Alexandrian club maintain their position as league leaders with 12 points from four matches, before title rivals Al Ahly take on Dakhleya on Saturday.