Al Ahly have completed the signing of Kilmarnock FC striker Souleymane Coulibaly...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
Paulo scores again as Smouha beat ENPPI to maintain 100% start
Smouha continued their stellar start to the season, as they beat ENPPI 3-1 to win their fourth consecutive match.
Goals from Ahmed Raouf and Hossam ‘Paulo’ sealed the win for their side as Smouha maintained their 100% start to the 2016/17 Egyptian Premier League season.
Former Al Ahly striker Ahmed Raouf broke the deadlock in the 23rd minute, following an assist from teammate Ahmed Temsah.
However, an own goal from Yasser Ibrahim brought ENPPI back into the game, before the end of the first half.
2014/15 and 2015/16 Premier League top scorer Hossam ‘Paulo’ Salama then took matters into his own hands, scoring in the 52nd minute to put his team back in the lead, before Raouf scored a second to all but seal the win.
The result means the Alexandrian club maintain their position as league leaders with 12 points from four matches, before title rivals Al Ahly take on Dakhleya on Saturday.