Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Paulo scores again as Smouha beat ENPPI to maintain 100% start
Smouha continued their stellar start to the season, as they beat ENPPI 3-1 to win their fourth consecutive match.
Goals from Ahmed Raouf and Hossam ‘Paulo’ sealed the win for their side as Smouha maintained their 100% start to the 2016/17 Egyptian Premier League season.
Former Al Ahly striker Ahmed Raouf broke the deadlock in the 23rd minute, following an assist from teammate Ahmed Temsah.
However, an own goal from Yasser Ibrahim brought ENPPI back into the game, before the end of the first half.
2014/15 and 2015/16 Premier League top scorer Hossam ‘Paulo’ Salama then took matters into his own hands, scoring in the 52nd minute to put his team back in the lead, before Raouf scored a second to all but seal the win.
The result means the Alexandrian club maintain their position as league leaders with 12 points from four matches, before title rivals Al Ahly take on Dakhleya on Saturday.