The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Paulo scores again as Smouha beat ENPPI to maintain 100% start
Smouha continued their stellar start to the season, as they beat ENPPI 3-1 to win their fourth consecutive match.
Goals from Ahmed Raouf and Hossam ‘Paulo’ sealed the win for their side as Smouha maintained their 100% start to the 2016/17 Egyptian Premier League season.
Former Al Ahly striker Ahmed Raouf broke the deadlock in the 23rd minute, following an assist from teammate Ahmed Temsah.
However, an own goal from Yasser Ibrahim brought ENPPI back into the game, before the end of the first half.
2014/15 and 2015/16 Premier League top scorer Hossam ‘Paulo’ Salama then took matters into his own hands, scoring in the 52nd minute to put his team back in the lead, before Raouf scored a second to all but seal the win.
The result means the Alexandrian club maintain their position as league leaders with 12 points from four matches, before title rivals Al Ahly take on Dakhleya on Saturday.