Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Paulo scores again as Smouha beat ENPPI to maintain 100% start
Smouha continued their stellar start to the season, as they beat ENPPI 3-1 to win their fourth consecutive match.
Goals from Ahmed Raouf and Hossam ‘Paulo’ sealed the win for their side as Smouha maintained their 100% start to the 2016/17 Egyptian Premier League season.
Former Al Ahly striker Ahmed Raouf broke the deadlock in the 23rd minute, following an assist from teammate Ahmed Temsah.
However, an own goal from Yasser Ibrahim brought ENPPI back into the game, before the end of the first half.
2014/15 and 2015/16 Premier League top scorer Hossam ‘Paulo’ Salama then took matters into his own hands, scoring in the 52nd minute to put his team back in the lead, before Raouf scored a second to all but seal the win.
The result means the Alexandrian club maintain their position as league leaders with 12 points from four matches, before title rivals Al Ahly take on Dakhleya on Saturday.