Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Siyanda Zwane: We’re playing for Sundowns owner Motsepe
Zamalek travel to South Africa on Saturday to take on Mamelodi Sundowns in the first leg of the 2016 CAF Champions League final, before hosting the PSL side the following weekend in the reverse fixture.
The 31-year-old revealed where the club’s motivation to win Saturday’s match is coming from: “The most important thing is that we are playing this game for our president Mr. Motsepe, who has told us that he wants the Champions League more than any other trophy as we have won almost everything locally. That motivates us to go out there and fight for a win,” the former Golden Arrows defender said.
READ: Anthony Laffor: Zamalek game the biggest of my career
Whilst revealing club owner Patrice Mostepe’s strong will and desire to win the tournament, the South Africa international has also stressed on how vital it is to keep a clean sheet on Sunday: “We have to score at least two goals without conceding so that when we go to Egypt it should be easy for us.” he explained.