Ghana Football Association’s technical director Francis Oti Akenteng has spoken about their...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
VIDEO: Hamoudi assists twice to help Al Batin beat Al Raed
Ahmed Hamoudi started on the bench and eight minutes into the first half, Jou Silva gave Adel Abdelrahman’s Al Batin the lead with a low strike.
Six minutes after the start of the second half, Faisal Al Zafiri added Al Batin’s second goal with a header that found the far corner.
Brazilian Gilmar was sent off in the 57th minute reducing the away side to 10 men.
In the 65th minute Ahmed El Hamoudi was brought from the bench to replace attacker Khaled El Zafiri.
The Egyptian playmaker didn’t need long time to make his impact after finding Jou Silva with a through ball before he smashed in the top of the net.
Hamoudi got his his second assist of the game after his curled-crossed free kick was met by William Alves’ head and found the back of the net to score Al Batin’s fourth goal.
Al Batin’s second win of the season has sent them to the seventh place with seven points, while Al Raed occupy the ninth position with six points.