Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
VIDEO: Hamoudi assists twice to help Al Batin beat Al Raed
Ahmed Hamoudi started on the bench and eight minutes into the first half, Jou Silva gave Adel Abdelrahman’s Al Batin the lead with a low strike.
Six minutes after the start of the second half, Faisal Al Zafiri added Al Batin’s second goal with a header that found the far corner.
Brazilian Gilmar was sent off in the 57th minute reducing the away side to 10 men.
In the 65th minute Ahmed El Hamoudi was brought from the bench to replace attacker Khaled El Zafiri.
The Egyptian playmaker didn’t need long time to make his impact after finding Jou Silva with a through ball before he smashed in the top of the net.
Hamoudi got his his second assist of the game after his curled-crossed free kick was met by William Alves’ head and found the back of the net to score Al Batin’s fourth goal.
Al Batin’s second win of the season has sent them to the seventh place with seven points, while Al Raed occupy the ninth position with six points.