Zamalek manager Momen Soliman revealed that back-up keeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh” will...
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
VIDEO: Hamoudi assists twice to help Al Batin beat Al Raed
Ahmed Hamoudi started on the bench and eight minutes into the first half, Jou Silva gave Adel Abdelrahman’s Al Batin the lead with a low strike.
Six minutes after the start of the second half, Faisal Al Zafiri added Al Batin’s second goal with a header that found the far corner.
Brazilian Gilmar was sent off in the 57th minute reducing the away side to 10 men.
In the 65th minute Ahmed El Hamoudi was brought from the bench to replace attacker Khaled El Zafiri.
The Egyptian playmaker didn’t need long time to make his impact after finding Jou Silva with a through ball before he smashed in the top of the net.
Hamoudi got his his second assist of the game after his curled-crossed free kick was met by William Alves’ head and found the back of the net to score Al Batin’s fourth goal.
Al Batin’s second win of the season has sent them to the seventh place with seven points, while Al Raed occupy the ninth position with six points.