Desire Oparonozie’s late goal was enough to see the Super Falcons through...
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
VIDEO: Hamoudi assists twice to help Al Batin beat Al Raed
Ahmed Hamoudi started on the bench and eight minutes into the first half, Jou Silva gave Adel Abdelrahman’s Al Batin the lead with a low strike.
Six minutes after the start of the second half, Faisal Al Zafiri added Al Batin’s second goal with a header that found the far corner.
Brazilian Gilmar was sent off in the 57th minute reducing the away side to 10 men.
In the 65th minute Ahmed El Hamoudi was brought from the bench to replace attacker Khaled El Zafiri.
The Egyptian playmaker didn’t need long time to make his impact after finding Jou Silva with a through ball before he smashed in the top of the net.
Hamoudi got his his second assist of the game after his curled-crossed free kick was met by William Alves’ head and found the back of the net to score Al Batin’s fourth goal.
Al Batin’s second win of the season has sent them to the seventh place with seven points, while Al Raed occupy the ninth position with six points.