Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad beat Al Taawon
Egypt’s Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’ scores and assists as Al Ittihad beats Al Taawon 3-1 in the fifth fixture of the Saudi Pro League.
The first half lacked energy and action, except for a number of dangerous attacks by Al Ittihad. The attacks were superbly defended by Al Taawon, securing a 0-0 draw in the first half.
The second half was completely different. Al Ittihad managed to break the deadlock just eight minutes into the second half, as Kahraba managed to recover the ball before Al Taawon’s defender and sent an accurate through ball to Fahad Al-Muwallad who successfully converted it past the goalkeeper.
Just 10 minutes later, Al Taawon’s Sandro scored the equalizer from the penalty spot making it 1-1.
At the 74th minute, Fahad Al-Muwallad managed to double his tally, as he converted a penalty kick in the back of the net in style.
Just one minute before the final whistle, Kahraba scored his team’s third goal, as he placed the ball in the bottom right corner past Al Taawon’s goalkeeper.
Following the win, Al Ittihad remains on top of the ٍSaudi Pro League table with 13 points from five matches.
It is worth mentioning that Kahraba is the league’s top scorer with six goals in five matches.