Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
ZESCO coach Lwandamina: Sundowns will be in ‘total war’ against Zamalek
Mamelodi Sundowns reached the final on the expense of ZESCO after the latter lost the semi-final tie 3-2 on aggregate. While Zamalek beat Wydad Athletic Club 6-5 on aggregate to set up the final match with the South African champions.
“It is not going to be an easy game. I know they beat Zamalek before but at this level there are lot of motivational factors, it wont be any easy game and they have to do their home work,” Lwandamina was quoted by South African portal KickOff.
“They play Zamalek, they want to win by all costs. It will be total war, you can be rest assured of that,” Lwandamina concluded.
Sundowns host Zamalek in the first leg of the final in Pretoria on Saturday the 15th of October and the second leg is scheduled to be played on Sunday, 23rd at Borg El-Arab Stadium.