Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
ZESCO coach Lwandamina: Sundowns will be in ‘total war’ against Zamalek
Mamelodi Sundowns reached the final on the expense of ZESCO after the latter lost the semi-final tie 3-2 on aggregate. While Zamalek beat Wydad Athletic Club 6-5 on aggregate to set up the final match with the South African champions.
“It is not going to be an easy game. I know they beat Zamalek before but at this level there are lot of motivational factors, it wont be any easy game and they have to do their home work,” Lwandamina was quoted by South African portal KickOff.
“They play Zamalek, they want to win by all costs. It will be total war, you can be rest assured of that,” Lwandamina concluded.
Sundowns host Zamalek in the first leg of the final in Pretoria on Saturday the 15th of October and the second leg is scheduled to be played on Sunday, 23rd at Borg El-Arab Stadium.