Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Elneny remains on bench as Arsenal beat Swansea City
Arsenal managed to play their own style of football, with Theo Walcott scoring a brace in the first half. Gylfi Sigurdsson, however, managed to reduce the deficit for Swansea before the break to keep their hopes alive.
Twelve minutes into the second half, the Gunners made it 3-1 after a fantastic assist from Sanchez and brilliant finish from Mesut Oezil. Swansea however closed the gap again through a goal by Borja Baston in the 66th minute.
Arsenal were reduced to 10 men with 20 minutes remaining after Granit Xhaka was sent off for tripping Modou Barrow, but the Gunners held on to seal a 3-2 win.
Arsenal are now level on 19 points with league leaders Manchester City, after the latter drew with Everton.