KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Five Egyptians nominated for Glo-CAF African Player of the Year awards
Five Egyptians have been nominated for the 2016 GLO-CAF African Player of the Year awards for best Africa-based and foreign-based players.
There was no place for SC Braga hitman Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’, who qualified to the UEFA Europa League quarter finals, as well as winning the Portuguese Cup in a season where he recorded a personal-high record of 15 goals for his new club.
Another surprise for this award as well as the was no place for Abdallah El-Said or Ramadan Sobhi who were both instrumental in Al Ahly’s road to winning the Egyptian Premier League.
Mohamed Elneny’s 2015/16 had an excellent season, as he managed to to win the Swiss League title as well as completing a move to English giants Arsenal during the January transfer window, where they finished second in the English Premier League with the Gunners.
Mohamed Salah finished in third position in the Serie A with AS Roma as well as being the team’s top scorer in all competitions last season after scoring 15 goals.
Meanwhile Zamalek’s trio won Egypt’s Cup as well as securing a CAF Champions League final birth.