Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Momen Soliman: We need a miracle to win in Alexandria
Soliman stated: ” We played a very good game in the first 25 minutes, we had the ball, we were in control, and we wasted a couple of chances; however, if we managed to win the title, it will be a miracle.
“Sundowns, you will have a very hard day in Alexandria next week. We faced one of our worst days in Morocco against Wydad, and they will have worse than that.
“This is one of my toughest situations I have faced in my life, but we still have another game in Egypt,” concluded Soliman.
Zamalek will face Sundowns in Borg Elarab stadium next week in the second leg of the CAF Champions League final, hoping for a comeback that will help them win their 6th African title.