Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
El-Badry: Zamalek players should know that there is still hope
The South African side came closer to winning their first ever continental title after beating Zamalek 3-0 on Saturday in the first leg of the African Champions League final.
“I advice Zamalek players, administration and technical staff not to lose hope. Everyone should have more trust in the team and stick together in the coming period,” El-Badry said.
Al Ahly’s coach thinks that with enough confidence, Zamalek still has a chance to win the championship. “Nothing is impossible in football.”
“Players should have their confidence boosted again and calmly get back to action,” he concluded.
The second leg will be played on Borg El-Arab stadium on the 23rd of October.