Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
El-Badry: Zamalek players should know that there is still hope
The South African side came closer to winning their first ever continental title after beating Zamalek 3-0 on Saturday in the first leg of the African Champions League final.
“I advice Zamalek players, administration and technical staff not to lose hope. Everyone should have more trust in the team and stick together in the coming period,” El-Badry said.
Al Ahly’s coach thinks that with enough confidence, Zamalek still has a chance to win the championship. “Nothing is impossible in football.”
“Players should have their confidence boosted again and calmly get back to action,” he concluded.
The second leg will be played on Borg El-Arab stadium on the 23rd of October.