Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Soliman: I admire Mosimane
“I had no time to implement my philosophy in the field, I had two months with the players and only gave them 20 session. Time was my enemy,” Soliman explained.
Regardless, Mosimane said that Soliman should not resign after reports started circulating that Soliman will resign because of the Champions League loss. Soliman however said that the reports about his resignation were exaggerated by the Egyptian media from previous comments he made.
“He is a very good coach. I spoke to him about the resignation. I understand maybe he was playing a mental game when he said he would resign if he loses the game,” Mosimane said.
“If it’s mental, it’s OK, he pulled a good cut. If he means it, I think he is still young, Zamalek is big team,” Mosimane added that he should never resign while being emotional.
He also said that Zamalek still has enough time to fight for winning the second leg and the championship.