KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Nacional through to next round of Taca de Portugal
In the Taca de Portugal third round, Nacional visited the western coast of Portugal to face third tier side Estarreja, in a game which Nacional would expect to win.
Estarreja held firm for the majority of the first half, however the deadlock was eventually broken by Cesar a few minutes before the break.
The visitors picked up where they left off in the second half, with Roniel scoring in the 54th minute.
Just three minutes later, the Madeira-based club really began to show the gulf in class as Salvador Agra made it 3-0, putting the tie beyond any doubt.
Alex got a consolation goal for the home side but it was too little too late, and the match finished 3-1.
Ghazal’s fourth round opponents are currently unknown, but the match is expected to be played on the 20th of November.