Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Nacional through to next round of Taca de Portugal
Aly Ghazal featured for Nacional as they eased into the Taca de Portugal fourth round with a comfortable 3-1 win over minnows Estarreja.
In the Taca de Portugal third round, Nacional visited the western coast of Portugal to face third tier side Estarreja, in a game which Nacional would expect to win.
Estarreja held firm for the majority of the first half, however the deadlock was eventually broken by Cesar a few minutes before the break.
The visitors picked up where they left off in the second half, with Roniel scoring in the 54th minute.
Just three minutes later, the Madeira-based club really began to show the gulf in class as Salvador Agra made it 3-0, putting the tie beyond any doubt.
Alex got a consolation goal for the home side but it was too little too late, and the match finished 3-1.
Ghazal’s fourth round opponents are currently unknown, but the match is expected to be played on the 20th of November.