Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Nacional through to next round of Taca de Portugal
Aly Ghazal featured for Nacional as they eased into the Taca de Portugal fourth round with a comfortable 3-1 win over minnows Estarreja.
In the Taca de Portugal third round, Nacional visited the western coast of Portugal to face third tier side Estarreja, in a game which Nacional would expect to win.
Estarreja held firm for the majority of the first half, however the deadlock was eventually broken by Cesar a few minutes before the break.
The visitors picked up where they left off in the second half, with Roniel scoring in the 54th minute.
Just three minutes later, the Madeira-based club really began to show the gulf in class as Salvador Agra made it 3-0, putting the tie beyond any doubt.
Alex got a consolation goal for the home side but it was too little too late, and the match finished 3-1.
Ghazal’s fourth round opponents are currently unknown, but the match is expected to be played on the 20th of November.