Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Nacional through to next round of Taca de Portugal
Aly Ghazal featured for Nacional as they eased into the Taca de Portugal fourth round with a comfortable 3-1 win over minnows Estarreja.
In the Taca de Portugal third round, Nacional visited the western coast of Portugal to face third tier side Estarreja, in a game which Nacional would expect to win.
Estarreja held firm for the majority of the first half, however the deadlock was eventually broken by Cesar a few minutes before the break.
The visitors picked up where they left off in the second half, with Roniel scoring in the 54th minute.
Just three minutes later, the Madeira-based club really began to show the gulf in class as Salvador Agra made it 3-0, putting the tie beyond any doubt.
Alex got a consolation goal for the home side but it was too little too late, and the match finished 3-1.
Ghazal’s fourth round opponents are currently unknown, but the match is expected to be played on the 20th of November.