Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Nacional through to next round of Taca de Portugal
Aly Ghazal featured for Nacional as they eased into the Taca de Portugal fourth round with a comfortable 3-1 win over minnows Estarreja.
In the Taca de Portugal third round, Nacional visited the western coast of Portugal to face third tier side Estarreja, in a game which Nacional would expect to win.
Estarreja held firm for the majority of the first half, however the deadlock was eventually broken by Cesar a few minutes before the break.
The visitors picked up where they left off in the second half, with Roniel scoring in the 54th minute.
Just three minutes later, the Madeira-based club really began to show the gulf in class as Salvador Agra made it 3-0, putting the tie beyond any doubt.
Alex got a consolation goal for the home side but it was too little too late, and the match finished 3-1.
Ghazal’s fourth round opponents are currently unknown, but the match is expected to be played on the 20th of November.