Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Salah to extend Roma contract despite interest from Premier League giants
Roma’s director Walter Sabatani is keen to extend Mohamed Salah’s contract, which is set to expire in 2019, despite interest from Premier League giants.
After his spectacular performance against Napoli, scoring a goal and assisting another, rumors are circulating that the Roma’s administration tends to extend the Egyptian star’s contract.
4 goals and 3 assists in 8 games this season, raising his toll to 20 goals and 12 assists in 56 games are numbers that made him a very essential player to the team’s objectives this season.
Salah, who was recently nominated to the African Footballer of the Year award, never gave the impression that he’s intending to leave Il Giallrossi, despite the interest from some of the Premier League clubs.
Sabatani is set to improve the 24-year-old salary, which is currently 3.5 million Euros, making him the third highest paid player in the Roma squad.