Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Salah to extend Roma contract despite interest from Premier League giants
Roma’s director Walter Sabatani is keen to extend Mohamed Salah’s contract, which is set to expire in 2019, despite interest from Premier League giants.
After his spectacular performance against Napoli, scoring a goal and assisting another, rumors are circulating that the Roma’s administration tends to extend the Egyptian star’s contract.
4 goals and 3 assists in 8 games this season, raising his toll to 20 goals and 12 assists in 56 games are numbers that made him a very essential player to the team’s objectives this season.
Salah, who was recently nominated to the African Footballer of the Year award, never gave the impression that he’s intending to leave Il Giallrossi, despite the interest from some of the Premier League clubs.
Sabatani is set to improve the 24-year-old salary, which is currently 3.5 million Euros, making him the third highest paid player in the Roma squad.