Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Salah to extend Roma contract despite interest from Premier League giants
Roma’s director Walter Sabatani is keen to extend Mohamed Salah’s contract, which is set to expire in 2019, despite interest from Premier League giants.
After his spectacular performance against Napoli, scoring a goal and assisting another, rumors are circulating that the Roma’s administration tends to extend the Egyptian star’s contract.
4 goals and 3 assists in 8 games this season, raising his toll to 20 goals and 12 assists in 56 games are numbers that made him a very essential player to the team’s objectives this season.
Salah, who was recently nominated to the African Footballer of the Year award, never gave the impression that he’s intending to leave Il Giallrossi, despite the interest from some of the Premier League clubs.
Sabatani is set to improve the 24-year-old salary, which is currently 3.5 million Euros, making him the third highest paid player in the Roma squad.