Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Salah to extend Roma contract despite interest from Premier League giants
Roma’s director Walter Sabatani is keen to extend Mohamed Salah’s contract, which is set to expire in 2019, despite interest from Premier League giants.
After his spectacular performance against Napoli, scoring a goal and assisting another, rumors are circulating that the Roma’s administration tends to extend the Egyptian star’s contract.
4 goals and 3 assists in 8 games this season, raising his toll to 20 goals and 12 assists in 56 games are numbers that made him a very essential player to the team’s objectives this season.
Salah, who was recently nominated to the African Footballer of the Year award, never gave the impression that he’s intending to leave Il Giallrossi, despite the interest from some of the Premier League clubs.
Sabatani is set to improve the 24-year-old salary, which is currently 3.5 million Euros, making him the third highest paid player in the Roma squad.