Mamelodi Sundowns manager, Pitso Mosimane, believes that it’s far from over in...
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
- South Africa coach Mashaba to accompany Sundowns to Egypt
- Hegazy returns as El-Badry announces Al Ahly squad to face Aswan
Salah to extend Roma contract despite interest from Premier League giants
Roma’s director Walter Sabatani is keen to extend Mohamed Salah’s contract, which is set to expire in 2019, despite interest from Premier League giants.
After his spectacular performance against Napoli, scoring a goal and assisting another, rumors are circulating that the Roma’s administration tends to extend the Egyptian star’s contract.
4 goals and 3 assists in 8 games this season, raising his toll to 20 goals and 12 assists in 56 games are numbers that made him a very essential player to the team’s objectives this season.
Salah, who was recently nominated to the African Footballer of the Year award, never gave the impression that he’s intending to leave Il Giallrossi, despite the interest from some of the Premier League clubs.
Sabatani is set to improve the 24-year-old salary, which is currently 3.5 million Euros, making him the third highest paid player in the Roma squad.