The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Sanad’s La Rioja suffers defeat in Champions Legaue
Spanish side Balonmano Ciudad de Logrono suffered their first defeat against Macedonian side, Metalrug Skopje, in EHF Champions League.
La Rioja lost 24-23 to the Macedonian side, where Mohamed Sanad, who joined the club in September coming from Hungarian side Sport 36 Lokmo on a two-year deal, managed to score 3 goals continuing his outstanding performance with the Spanish team.
Despite the loss, La Rioja still stands on the top of the table with 5 points along with Norwegian side Elverum, from 2 wins, one draw and one loss.
Sanad’s La Rioja will face Elverum in their next Champions League clash in hopes to stay on top of the group and increase their hopes to qualify to the playoffs.