Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Sanad’s La Rioja suffers defeat in Champions Legaue
Spanish side Balonmano Ciudad de Logrono suffered their first defeat against Macedonian side, Metalrug Skopje, in EHF Champions League.
La Rioja lost 24-23 to the Macedonian side, where Mohamed Sanad, who joined the club in September coming from Hungarian side Sport 36 Lokmo on a two-year deal, managed to score 3 goals continuing his outstanding performance with the Spanish team.
Despite the loss, La Rioja still stands on the top of the table with 5 points along with Norwegian side Elverum, from 2 wins, one draw and one loss.
Sanad’s La Rioja will face Elverum in their next Champions League clash in hopes to stay on top of the group and increase their hopes to qualify to the playoffs.