Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Sanad’s La Rioja suffers defeat in Champions Legaue
Spanish side Balonmano Ciudad de Logrono suffered their first defeat against Macedonian side, Metalrug Skopje, in EHF Champions League.
La Rioja lost 24-23 to the Macedonian side, where Mohamed Sanad, who joined the club in September coming from Hungarian side Sport 36 Lokmo on a two-year deal, managed to score 3 goals continuing his outstanding performance with the Spanish team.
Despite the loss, La Rioja still stands on the top of the table with 5 points along with Norwegian side Elverum, from 2 wins, one draw and one loss.
Sanad’s La Rioja will face Elverum in their next Champions League clash in hopes to stay on top of the group and increase their hopes to qualify to the playoffs.