Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Sundowns goalscorer Laffor: We need to be humble
Photo: Mamelodi Sundowns FC
Mamelodi Sundowns eased past Zamalek in the first leg of the 2016 CAF Champions League final, with Laffor opening the scoring in the 31st minute.
“We told ourselves before we got to this stage we needed to score more goals,” Laffor enthused after the match.
The Liberian international has urged his side “to be humble” in order to finish off the tie in their favour.
“We are in a good position, we don’t need to be greedy,” he continued.
“We thank the millions that supported us today, not only the guys who came to the stadium but people at home and all the people in yellow today who supported the team,” Laffor concluded.
The second leg of the final will be played on Sunday, October 23 in Alexandria.