Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
Sundowns goalscorer Laffor: We need to be humble
Photo: Mamelodi Sundowns FC
Mamelodi Sundowns forward Anthony Laffor has called for caution after his side’s emphatic win over Zamalek in the first leg of the CAF Champions League final.
Mamelodi Sundowns eased past Zamalek in the first leg of the 2016 CAF Champions League final, with Laffor opening the scoring in the 31st minute.
“We told ourselves before we got to this stage we needed to score more goals,” Laffor enthused after the match.
The Liberian international has urged his side “to be humble” in order to finish off the tie in their favour.
“We are in a good position, we don’t need to be greedy,” he continued.
“We thank the millions that supported us today, not only the guys who came to the stadium but people at home and all the people in yellow today who supported the team,” Laffor concluded.
The second leg of the final will be played on Sunday, October 23 in Alexandria.