Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
Mortada Mansour asks for 100 thousand fans against Sundowns
Mansour has asked for the presence of 100 thousand Zamalek fans to be present in the away leg in Egypt, as well as asking for the match to be played in Cairo Stadium, swearing that Zamalek will win if the state complies to his demands.
Mansour told Sada Elbalad, “I assure the president, Zamalek will win and I recommend him to attend the match.”
“I’d like to send a message to the Minister of Interior telling him to stand by Zamalek and to agree to hold the match at Cairo Stadium.”
“I want 100 thousand fans to be allowed to attend at Cairo stadium to support the team. If my demands are met, I swear we will win 6-0.”
The away leg is set to be played on the 23rd of October at Borg El Arab stadium. It is worth mentioning that Zamalek lost the home leg 3-0 in South Africa and has to win 4-0 in order to take home the trophy.