Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Mortada Mansour asks for 100 thousand fans against Sundowns
Mansour has asked for the presence of 100 thousand Zamalek fans to be present in the away leg in Egypt, as well as asking for the match to be played in Cairo Stadium, swearing that Zamalek will win if the state complies to his demands.
Mansour told Sada Elbalad, “I assure the president, Zamalek will win and I recommend him to attend the match.”
“I’d like to send a message to the Minister of Interior telling him to stand by Zamalek and to agree to hold the match at Cairo Stadium.”
“I want 100 thousand fans to be allowed to attend at Cairo stadium to support the team. If my demands are met, I swear we will win 6-0.”
The away leg is set to be played on the 23rd of October at Borg El Arab stadium. It is worth mentioning that Zamalek lost the home leg 3-0 in South Africa and has to win 4-0 in order to take home the trophy.