Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Mortada Mansour asks for 100 thousand fans against Sundowns
Mansour has asked for the presence of 100 thousand Zamalek fans to be present in the away leg in Egypt, as well as asking for the match to be played in Cairo Stadium, swearing that Zamalek will win if the state complies to his demands.
Mansour told Sada Elbalad, “I assure the president, Zamalek will win and I recommend him to attend the match.”
“I’d like to send a message to the Minister of Interior telling him to stand by Zamalek and to agree to hold the match at Cairo Stadium.”
“I want 100 thousand fans to be allowed to attend at Cairo stadium to support the team. If my demands are met, I swear we will win 6-0.”
The away leg is set to be played on the 23rd of October at Borg El Arab stadium. It is worth mentioning that Zamalek lost the home leg 3-0 in South Africa and has to win 4-0 in order to take home the trophy.