Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Mortada Mansour asks for 100 thousand fans against Sundowns
Mansour has asked for the presence of 100 thousand Zamalek fans to be present in the away leg in Egypt, as well as asking for the match to be played in Cairo Stadium, swearing that Zamalek will win if the state complies to his demands.
Mansour told Sada Elbalad, “I assure the president, Zamalek will win and I recommend him to attend the match.”
“I’d like to send a message to the Minister of Interior telling him to stand by Zamalek and to agree to hold the match at Cairo Stadium.”
“I want 100 thousand fans to be allowed to attend at Cairo stadium to support the team. If my demands are met, I swear we will win 6-0.”
The away leg is set to be played on the 23rd of October at Borg El Arab stadium. It is worth mentioning that Zamalek lost the home leg 3-0 in South Africa and has to win 4-0 in order to take home the trophy.