Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Mortada Mansour asks for 100 thousand fans against Sundowns
Mansour has asked for the presence of 100 thousand Zamalek fans to be present in the away leg in Egypt, as well as asking for the match to be played in Cairo Stadium, swearing that Zamalek will win if the state complies to his demands.
Mansour told Sada Elbalad, “I assure the president, Zamalek will win and I recommend him to attend the match.”
“I’d like to send a message to the Minister of Interior telling him to stand by Zamalek and to agree to hold the match at Cairo Stadium.”
“I want 100 thousand fans to be allowed to attend at Cairo stadium to support the team. If my demands are met, I swear we will win 6-0.”
The away leg is set to be played on the 23rd of October at Borg El Arab stadium. It is worth mentioning that Zamalek lost the home leg 3-0 in South Africa and has to win 4-0 in order to take home the trophy.