Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
Mamelodi Sundown’s Teko Modise knows it’s not over yet
Sundowns Mamelodi midfielder, Teko Modise, knows it’s not over yet and insists that the job is half done in the CAF Champions League final.
The 33-year old midfielder said that the job is half done as his team lead by aggregate 3-0 after defeating Zamalek in South Africa with the away leg to be played in Alexandria in Egypt next week.
Modise told Sundowns official website,”Look, it is exciting to be in the final. We went out there with a plan and it worked out. There is still work to be done though as the job is only half done,”
He also commented on team manager, Pitso Mosimane’s, who has a selection dilemma with Sundowns set to play in the South African Cup saying,”One cannot say we must choose one from the other. Yes, one is more important than the other but that is the job of the technical team. That is not the headache of the players. Our job is to give 100 percent all the time. Therefore when you wear that jersey and head on to the field, you must work.”