Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
Mamelodi Sundown’s Teko Modise knows it’s not over yet
Sundowns Mamelodi midfielder, Teko Modise, knows it’s not over yet and insists that the job is half done in the CAF Champions League final.
The 33-year old midfielder said that the job is half done as his team lead by aggregate 3-0 after defeating Zamalek in South Africa with the away leg to be played in Alexandria in Egypt next week.
Modise told Sundowns official website,”Look, it is exciting to be in the final. We went out there with a plan and it worked out. There is still work to be done though as the job is only half done,”
He also commented on team manager, Pitso Mosimane’s, who has a selection dilemma with Sundowns set to play in the South African Cup saying,”One cannot say we must choose one from the other. Yes, one is more important than the other but that is the job of the technical team. That is not the headache of the players. Our job is to give 100 percent all the time. Therefore when you wear that jersey and head on to the field, you must work.”