Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
2017 AFCON Draw: Egypt drawn alongside Ghana again
The Pharaohs will be participating in the continental tournament for the first time in seven years after finishing ahead of Nigeria and Tanzania in the qualifying group.
Egypt were drawn against Ghana and Uganda – both teams are also alongside Hector Cuper’s men in Group E of 2018 World Cup qualifying – as well as Mali.
Algeria and Tunisia will clash in a North African contest in Group B, and Morocco will be facing defending champions Côte d’Ivoire in Group C.
A1: Gabon (hosts)
A2: Burkina Faso
Venue: Stade L’Amitié (40,000)
Venue: Stade de Franceville (22,000)
C1: Côte d’Ivoire (holders)
C2: DR Congo
Venue: Stade d’Oyem (20,000)
City: Port Gentil
Venue: Stade de Port-Gentil (20,000)
Gabon are set to kick off the tournament against debutants Guinea-Bissau on Saturday, January 14.