Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
2017 AFCON Draw: Egypt drawn alongside Ghana again
The Pharaohs will be participating in the continental tournament for the first time in seven years after finishing ahead of Nigeria and Tanzania in the qualifying group.
Egypt were drawn against Ghana and Uganda – both teams are also alongside Hector Cuper’s men in Group E of 2018 World Cup qualifying – as well as Mali.
Algeria and Tunisia will clash in a North African contest in Group B, and Morocco will be facing defending champions Côte d’Ivoire in Group C.
A1: Gabon (hosts)
A2: Burkina Faso
Venue: Stade L’Amitié (40,000)
Venue: Stade de Franceville (22,000)
C1: Côte d’Ivoire (holders)
C2: DR Congo
Venue: Stade d’Oyem (20,000)
City: Port Gentil
Venue: Stade de Port-Gentil (20,000)
Gabon are set to kick off the tournament against debutants Guinea-Bissau on Saturday, January 14.