Referee Ibrahim Nour El-Dein talked about his contentious penalty decision in Al...
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
Mortada Mansour: Ultras White Knights asked for reconciliation
The Zamalek president and UWK have been on bad terms for some time due to a series of unpleasant events between both parties, but Mansour stated that he is ready to open a new chapter with the group ahead of Zamalek’s crucial second leg game against Mamelodi Sundowns in CAF Champions League final.
“Ultras White Knights have sent me a message asking for reconciliation. I am clear, if you want to reconcile you have to release a statement apologizing to the club fans and president whom you tried to kill,” Mansour said.
“You have to respect the country’s institutions and rival clubs. You have to forget about entering the stadium under the name of UWK, we will evacuate the stadium of fans.”