Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
Mortada Mansour: Ultras White Knights asked for reconciliation
The Zamalek president and UWK have been on bad terms for some time due to a series of unpleasant events between both parties, but Mansour stated that he is ready to open a new chapter with the group ahead of Zamalek’s crucial second leg game against Mamelodi Sundowns in CAF Champions League final.
“Ultras White Knights have sent me a message asking for reconciliation. I am clear, if you want to reconcile you have to release a statement apologizing to the club fans and president whom you tried to kill,” Mansour said.
“You have to respect the country’s institutions and rival clubs. You have to forget about entering the stadium under the name of UWK, we will evacuate the stadium of fans.”