Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Zamalek chairman blames magic and sorcery for Sundowns loss
Zamalek fell short against the South African side in a 0-3 away defeat, what made their mission in the return leg complicated as they need to overcome the three goals advantage The Brazilians have.
“I want to tell everybody to not make fun of our claims that there was something suspicious in Islam Gamal’s own goal [for Sundowns],” Mansour said in a press conference.
“It is abnormal that Islam Gamal scores an own goal in the same way Ali Gabr scored with before with the same foot and in the same net. It is not necessary that it is Sundowns who have used magic, look for the former Zamalek players who were expelled from the club. I am speaking about someone who knows himself well,” he added.
Zamalek are set to face Sundowns in the return leg on Sunday, October 23 at Borg El-Arab stadium hoping to pull off a big victory to recover their first leg upset.