Glen De Boeck has talked about his latest signing in summer transfer window Mahmoud...
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
Zamalek chairman blames magic and sorcery for Sundowns loss
Zamalek fell short against the South African side in a 0-3 away defeat, what made their mission in the return leg complicated as they need to overcome the three goals advantage The Brazilians have.
“I want to tell everybody to not make fun of our claims that there was something suspicious in Islam Gamal’s own goal [for Sundowns],” Mansour said in a press conference.
“It is abnormal that Islam Gamal scores an own goal in the same way Ali Gabr scored with before with the same foot and in the same net. It is not necessary that it is Sundowns who have used magic, look for the former Zamalek players who were expelled from the club. I am speaking about someone who knows himself well,” he added.
Zamalek are set to face Sundowns in the return leg on Sunday, October 23 at Borg El-Arab stadium hoping to pull off a big victory to recover their first leg upset.