AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
ZESCO United ace Clatous Chama is expected to arrive in Egypt soon to join Ittihad of Alexandria.
KingFut can confirm that the 25-year-old has agreed terms with the Alexandrian outfits and will soon seal the move pending no disruptions.
With the forward’s deal set to end with the Zambian outfits in two months, Ittihad would be pulling a major coup by signing Chama on a free after they managed to sign Kabongo Kasongo a few weeks ago, who has been a hit since joining the club.
Chama has three goals and one assist in 11 CAF Champions League matches this season, helping ZESCO oust Egyptian giants Al Ahly and Ivorians Asec Mimosas, to qualify to the semis second of their group behind Wydad Athletic Club of Morocco. They were later eliminated by title winners Mamelodi Sundowns despite winning the first leg two goals to one.