Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
ZESCO United ace Clatous Chama is expected to arrive in Egypt soon to join Ittihad of Alexandria.
KingFut can confirm that the 25-year-old has agreed terms with the Alexandrian outfits and will soon seal the move pending no disruptions.
With the forward’s deal set to end with the Zambian outfits in two months, Ittihad would be pulling a major coup by signing Chama on a free after they managed to sign Kabongo Kasongo a few weeks ago, who has been a hit since joining the club.
Chama has three goals and one assist in 11 CAF Champions League matches this season, helping ZESCO oust Egyptian giants Al Ahly and Ivorians Asec Mimosas, to qualify to the semis second of their group behind Wydad Athletic Club of Morocco. They were later eliminated by title winners Mamelodi Sundowns despite winning the first leg two goals to one.