Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
ZESCO United ace Clatous Chama is expected to arrive in Egypt soon to join Ittihad of Alexandria.
KingFut can confirm that the 25-year-old has agreed terms with the Alexandrian outfits and will soon seal the move pending no disruptions.
Chama was closely followed by Zamalek over the past few weeks ever since his eye-catching performance against Al Ahly in the CAF Champions League.
With the forward’s deal set to end with the Zambian outfits in two months, Ittihad would be pulling a major coup by signing Chama on a free after they managed to sign Kabongo Kasongo a few weeks ago, who has been a hit since joining the club.
Chama has three goals and one assist in 11 CAF Champions League matches this season, helping ZESCO oust Egyptian giants Al Ahly and Ivorians Asec Mimosas, to qualify to the semis second of their group behind Wydad Athletic Club of Morocco. They were later eliminated by title winners Mamelodi Sundowns despite winning the first leg two goals to one.