Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
ZESCO United ace Clatous Chama is expected to arrive in Egypt soon to join Ittihad of Alexandria.
KingFut can confirm that the 25-year-old has agreed terms with the Alexandrian outfits and will soon seal the move pending no disruptions.
With the forward’s deal set to end with the Zambian outfits in two months, Ittihad would be pulling a major coup by signing Chama on a free after they managed to sign Kabongo Kasongo a few weeks ago, who has been a hit since joining the club.
Chama has three goals and one assist in 11 CAF Champions League matches this season, helping ZESCO oust Egyptian giants Al Ahly and Ivorians Asec Mimosas, to qualify to the semis second of their group behind Wydad Athletic Club of Morocco. They were later eliminated by title winners Mamelodi Sundowns despite winning the first leg two goals to one.