Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
OFFICIAL: Al Batin sack Adel Abdelrahman
The 48-year-old, who took charge of the Saudi Arabian side last June, was sacked after a series of poor results in the Professional League which has left the club in the 10th place after 8 rounds.
The Egyptian took charge in 11 games in all competitions this season, won four, drew two and lost five. The newly promoted side haven’t won a game since 14 October, when they beat Al-Raed 4-0 in the league.
It’s worth mentioning that the former Basel and Zamalek player Ahmed Hamoudi plays for Al Batin and has made six appearances for the Saudi club this season, scoring once against Al-Qadisiyah and assisting twice.