Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
OFFICIAL: Al Batin sack Adel Abdelrahman
The 48-year-old, who took charge of the Saudi Arabian side last June, was sacked after a series of poor results in the Professional League which has left the club in the 10th place after 8 rounds.
The Egyptian took charge in 11 games in all competitions this season, won four, drew two and lost five. The newly promoted side haven’t won a game since 14 October, when they beat Al-Raed 4-0 in the league.
It’s worth mentioning that the former Basel and Zamalek player Ahmed Hamoudi plays for Al Batin and has made six appearances for the Saudi club this season, scoring once against Al-Qadisiyah and assisting twice.