Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Aly Ghazal features in Nacional defeat in Taca de Portugal
The two teams played cautiously in the first half, avoiding any risks that would cost much; however, the first threat came when Nacional’s Salvador Agra’s ball hit the post to maintain a goalless first half in the game.
On the other hand, the second half started differently, as both teams were eager to score first. Torreense were dominant in the game and created the best chances, until they were awarded a penalty and Nacional were narrowed to nine players after Nuno Sequeira and Victor Garcia were sent off.
However, Peter Boniface failed to find the net and missed the penalty, keeping the score tied until the 91st minute, when the same player compensated for the missed penalty, scoring a fantastic goal and sending his team to the next round.